SERENITY Charter Booking
Kick your winter blues with Compass Dive and Sail. Charters from December - May. Hop aboard in Culebra, PR during our winter/spring charter season and join the crew as we DIVE-SAIL-EXPLORE the beautiful Spanish and US Virgin Islands. Grab your spouse, family members, several couples or friends, and set sail with us!
Included in our Captained Charters
- Private use of the yacht (up to 6 passengers nightly charters. 8 passengers for day charters)
- Standard Overnight Provisioning* (no alcohol included)
- Standard Daily Provisioning** (no alcohol included)
- Professional Crew (Captain/Mate)
- Professional Dive Guides
- 2 Dives daily for certified divers (nightly bookings)
- 1 Dive daily for certified divers (daily bookings)
- Unlimited snorkeling
- Use of all water toys
*Standard overnight provisions include continental breakfast, sandwich bar for lunches and chicken, beef, and fish based dinners. Water and soft drinks are included.
**Standard daily provisions include snacks, water and soda.
Excluded from our Captained Charters
- Airfare / taxi / ferry rides / rental vehicles
- Land based excursions
- Premium Provisions*** (can be added for a fee)
- Dockage / Mooring / Marina / Cruising Permits (if desired by guests)
- Fuel surcharge
- Travel and/or Dive insurance
- Scuba Instruction
***Premium provisions are an extra charge and are ordered individually. We can offer a variety of alcoholic beverages and liquor based on island availability. Customers may also bring their own. Premium provisions are paid for upon arrival for charter. At cost plus a nominal fee for procurement.
Looking for beginner scuba diving training or a continuing education course, perhaps? View our Learn to Dive or Advanced Scuba course selection below or while booking your charter. Add a course during your checkout for as many guests you desire. Not certain where to begin or have questions about referrals or courses not listed? Simply fill out a Contact form or email us directly. Courses can be added to your charter up to 15 days in advance of arrival.
Included in your course
- Lifetime access / updates to course materials
- Professional instruction
- Rental gear - BCD, regulator, dive computer, tank, and weights
- Digital App for mobile devices
- Digital logbook
- Digital certification card
Excluded from the course
- Mask, fins, boots, snorkel, wetsuit*
- Physical certification card (may be ordered)
*The Basic Scuba course includes mask, snorkel, and fins. For experienced/previously certified divers we highly recommend you bring your own mask, fins, boots, snorkel, and wetsuit. We do not provide wetsuits.